If you don't give yourself a break, who will?
- Setting boundaries
- Examples of small, medium, and large breaks
- Identifying your "anchor habits/tasks"
- Reusing content to give yourself a break
- How our phones make taking a break difficult
- “I’m not a big fan of vacations.”—JS
- “We need a break from sitting on our butts using our brains.”—RM
- “Boredom is basically gone.”—JS
- “Both the mind and the body need breaks.”—RM
- “I’m not anti technology. I’m pro breaks.”—RM
- “It’s about exercising a different mental muscle, or emotional muscle, or muscle muscle.”—JS
- “If you don’t know what to do to recharge your batteries, experiment.”—RM
- “You have to give yourself breaks, because nobody is going to do it for you.”—RM
- “If you don’t do it, who’s going to?”—RM