Guest Todd Tresidder joins us to talk about generating wealth by creating leverage in your business.
- How Todd came to start Financial Mentor
- Understanding compounding wealth
- 3 Primary asset classes
- How entrepreneurs and freelancers can use leverage
- Leveraging knowledge and experience
- Delegating tasks
- The freedom of having a structure
- The time leverage angle
- 10X exercises
- Managing risk by starting with just your time
- 6 types of leverage that are solutions to obstacles
- How people can get started with leverage
“Through coaching I really learned how much there was that I still had to learn.” –TT
“The beauty of this is you can literally separate your equity growth from your earnings capacity or your time.” –TT
“The whole idea is that you look at everything you spend your time on as a failure of your business systems.” –TT
“Leverage is how you build the scalable large win, and risk management is how you control the losses.” –TT
Prefer to read?
Here's an interactive audio transcript of the raw audio of the episode.