The pros and cons of working solo vs building a firm.
Are you thinking about building a firm? Rochelle and I explore the pros and cons from every angle on this week's show.
- What's the difference between a building a firm and hiring support staff?
- Can you grow a business without hiring junior employees?
- How to decide which approach is right for you.
- Are there ways to experiment with building a firm without betting the business on it?
- What are the differences between hiring contractors and employees?
- Don't let the market turn you into something you hate.
- "When you're playing with other people's lives, small leaps are better."—RM
- "If you're not ready to fire someone, you're not ready to hire someone."—JS
- "To build a firm, you need cash, patience, and humility."—RM