How to make a living while you’re making a difference.
A weekly show for independent professionals who want to go from six-figures to seven while increasing their impact on the world.
If you don't give yourself a break, who will?
- Setting boundaries
- Examples of small, medium, and large breaks
- Identifying your "anchor habits/tasks"
- Reusing content to give yourself a break
- How our phones make taking a break difficult
- “I’m not a big fan of vacations.”—JS
- “We need a break from sitting on our butts using our brains.”—RM
- “Boredom is basically gone.”—JS
- “Both the mind and the body need breaks.”—RM
- “I’m not anti technology. I’m pro breaks.”—RM
- “It’s about exercising a different mental muscle, or emotional muscle, or muscle muscle.”—JS
- “If you don’t know what to do to recharge your batteries, experiment.”—RM
- “You have to give yourself breaks, because nobody is going to do it for you.”—RM
- “If you don’t do it, who’s going to?”—RM
There's probably a difference between what YOU think you do and what YOUR CLIENTS think you do.
How to know if you have a positioning problem (and how to start fixing it).
How and why to use stories with prospective clients.
A strategy for getting paid well even if your audience has small pockets.
How to give away expertise for free and make good money doing it
Writing a good bio is harder than it sounds.
What does it take to become a true thought leader?
What's your vision for your business?
Are you being a perfectionist... or just procrastinating?
A few ways to think about how speaking might fit into your business strategy.