How to make a living while you’re making a difference.
A weekly show for independent professionals who want to go from six-figures to seven while increasing their impact on the world.
The more you know about your ideal clients, the easier it will be to attract them.
On this week's TBOA, Rochelle and I talk about client avatars: what is it, how to create one, and why you should care.
- What exactly is a client avatar?
- Questions to ask yourself to uncover your client avatar
- Deciding how many client avatars you should have
- How to make ideal clients more receptive to your message
- The value of sharing stories of transformation
—JS & RM
Just how easy (or hard) do you make it for you customers to work with you?
Finding the threads in your own material.
How to package your expertise in ways that will increase your impact and revenue.
How and why to establish a POV for your brand.
Publicity advice (and war stories) from PR strategist Ramona Russell.
Using your marketing to filter out bad fit clients and customers.
Are you being frugal or are you afraid?
What you need to do BEFORE you start writing a book.