How to make a living while you’re making a difference.
A weekly show for independent professionals who want to go from six-figures to seven while increasing their impact on the world.
- What's the one thing that you want to be known for?
- How do figure out what you're ridiculously reliable at?
- What do people expect from or get from you?
- Who should you interview to become more self-aware?
- What should you do once you uncover what others rely on you for?
- "Ask yourself, 'What do people get when they get me?'"—RM
- "It's hard to read the label from inside the bottle."—JS (quoting unknown person)
- "Double down on what makes you unique."—RM
- "Sometimes people value qualities in you that you think are negatives."—RM
Links We Mentioned
The pros and cons of working solo vs building a firm.
Some thoughts on how to attract your true fans.
The pros, cons, ins, and outs of writing for your audience every day.
The more you know about your ideal clients, the easier it will be to attract them.
Just how easy (or hard) do you make it for you customers to work with you?
Finding the threads in your own material.
How to package your expertise in ways that will increase your impact and revenue.
How and why to establish a POV for your brand.
Publicity advice (and war stories) from PR strategist Ramona Russell.