Author James Clear on getting remarkable results from making tiny changes to your habits.
James Clear is an author, speaker, and entrepreneur. More than 400k people subscribe to James' newsletter on habits and performance. His work has been used by teams in the NFL, NBA, and MLB, as well as leaders of Fortune 500 companies. His new book "Atomic Habits, Tiny Changes, Remarkable Results" is available now.
- "Big goals make you feel bad about yourself."—JC
- "When you focus on the practice instead of the performance, you can enjoy the present moment and improve at the same time."—JC
- "I've found that goals are good for planning your progress and systems are good for actually making progress."—JC
- "What you do now is a mirror image of the type of person you believe that you are (either consciously or subconsciously)."—JC
- "You can't rely on being motivated. You have to become the type of person you want to be, and that starts with proving your new identity to yourself."—JC
- "Amateurs are the victims of their habits."—JC